Thursday 7 August 2008

Sleepy Sleepison

My eyes are heavy,
I'm yawning incontrollably - I can't stop.
My eyes are red raw, and if I stretch them any wider they'll probably POP!
One, two ...three...YAWN.
Aaaaaaaaaagh! I'm sleepy sleepison. But I can put a stop to my obsession with staying up all night, until I literally drop.
Its not Insomnia - I cant work it out.
I guess it's kind of like a teapot, without any spout.
I just cant tip over, my mind won't let me pour it out! Someone turn off the lights,
that should do the trick. It's a quater past 3 now - I have to wake up at 6!
Close your eyes, What to wear tomorrow?
did I really say that? God they must think I'm shallow
I wonder if he likes me? No they're suited best, but when will I get a chance just like all the rest? Sssh go back to sleep!
you're making yourself nocturnal I have a crunchy bar in my bag Maybe the problems internal?
Sleep will make you brighter, Start the day afresh Yes when I wake up tomorrow I will be on my best!
I can show them all, I have a plan too , My ideas are worth sharing , I can put them through.
Damn I've worked myself up! I'm excited I know I can do this,
I have [YAWN] the creative streak in me ,I can be quirky and foolish. I hope granny is ok on her own, I love her so much it scares me. I love my brother, sister and parents too ...Dear Lord If only I could hear thee
.